The International Exchange Committee facilitates mutually beneficial international academic exchange and collaboration between College of Social Work and foreign Universities /Institutions. College of Social Work has signed MoUs with some of the best institutions around the world
The key objectives of the International Exchange Committee are:
- Facilitate and enhance the global visibility and profile of College of Social Work.
- Develop, coordinate and strengthen international linkages.
- Facilitate, assist and help international students in all their academic pursuits.
- Progressively increase the scope of the short term Study in India Program (SIP)
- Provide a base to assist International and Indian scholars for career advancement and contribute towards enhancing bilateral relations.
International Exchange Committee facilitates:
- Admission to Full time Degree Programs (BSW/ MSW/ PhD)
- Admission to Diploma, Short-Term Programs (STP) and Certificate Programs
- Incoming and Outgoing Student Exchange Programs
- Incoming and Outgoing Faculty Exchange Programs
- Customized Short-term Study in India Program (SIP)
- Joint Seminars/ Workshops/ Symposium/ Conferences
- Delegations from Foreign Universities or Potential partners for Academic and Research collaborations
- Explore possibilities of Joint Courses
For more information, contact:
College of Social Work (Autonomous)
Nirmala Niketan, Mumbai