COLLEGE OF SOCIAL WORK, NIRMALA NIKETAN (AUTONOMOUS)
BSW ADMISSION UPDATES, ELIGIBILITY AND GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS
BSW Admission Update
Dear Prospective BSW Candidate,
The online form for the admission for BSW Programme will be available from25 June 2020. Candidates who have cleared 12th standard and those awaiting the results can fill the application form; however, applications will be accepted as complete by the institute after the candidates fill the Pre-Admission Application form of the Mumbai University. The link for the same is mumoa.digitaluniversity.ac. Candidates should quote the application number of the university application whenever received and submit the same along with the College online form. The College will adhere to the University Circular regarding the dates and notification.
Keep visiting the website www.cswnn.edu.in for more information.
Dr. Lidwin Dias
College of Social Work (Autonomous)
Nirmala Niketan Institute, Mumbai
College of Social Work (Autonomous) Nirmala Niketan Institute is a Roman Catholic (Christian) Minority Higher Education Institution. The eligibility conditions are as follows:
- Candidates aspiring for the BSW Programme should have completed Higher Secondary/PUC/+2 (10+2) from any of the recognised education boards in India.
- There is no minimum age for admission provided the student meets all other eligibility and admission criteria required by the University and the College.
Admission is open to men, women and other gender students for all our programs.
- Online application for BSW admission will begin from 25/06/2020.
- Read the admission policyand prospectus for key information before applying.
- Candidates can fill the application form available at www.cswnn.edu.in ; however, applications will be accepted by the institute only once the candidates fill the PRN/Pre-Admission Application Number which will be issued after registering in the Online Pre-Admission Form of Mumbai University available at http://mumadmission.digitaluniversity.ac . Candidates who have cleared 12th standard can apply for BSW programme from 25 June 2020.
- Online form will include basic credentials, uploading of documents (refer to the list of documents given below), and payment of application fee.
- Selected candidates from states other than Maharashtra are required to follow the eligibility criteria prescribed by the university.
- foreign nationalsCandidates passing Class XII Examinations from Foreign Boards and students passing from International Baccalaureate (I.B.) or ‘A’ levels Examinations - General Certificate of Education (GCE) / Cambridge International School Test (CIE) of Cambridge or University of London are required to first approach the University of Mumbai, Eligibility Section, Kalina Campus, Santacruz (East), Mumbai – 400 098 and obtain a ‘PRIMA FACIE’ Eligibility letter from the University of Mumbai for the purpose of admissions to all First Year Degree Courses.
- The University of Mumbai has introduced a Single Window System to admit all International Students i.e., Foreign Students (FR/FS), Person of India Origin (PIO), Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) and Non-resident Indian (NRI) through a service provider – Edulab Educational Exchange Pvt. Ltd. Therefore, candidates whose applications are considered or rather approved by the University of Mumbai as International Students are issued a formal letter for admission to the College. Therefore, candidates seeking admissions under the above quotas are required to visit the University of Mumbai website www.mu.ac.infor details.
- The University has provided the following link regarding Degree College admissions to International students. The corresponding link is mu.admissiondesk.org. Kindly refer to this circular for further details: https://mu.ac.in/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Circular-for-International-Admission2020-21.pdf
- Shortlisted candidates based on Past Academic Records will be called for Online.
- Selected candidate should adhere to the timeline and other guidelines given by the institute time to time.
Documents Required for filling the application form
- Adhar Card
- SSC Marksheet and Passing Certificate
- HSC Marksheet and Passing Certificate
- School Leaving/Transfer Certificate
- Caste Certificate (For SC/ST/OBC/PWD/DT/NT candidates)
- Income Certificate (If applying for scholarship)
- Baptism Certificate (Mandatory for Roman Catholic candidates only)
- Ex-Service Man Certificate (Only if applicable)
- Disability Certificate (If applicable)
- Gap Certificate (If Applicable)
- Extra-Curricular Activities
- Diploma Certificate (If applicable)
- Copy of the payment receipt. (Application fee)