- Students entering the library shall deposit their personal belongings such as books, bags, files, folders, umbrellas etc. with the person at the entrance.
- A book misplaced is a book lost. Books removed from the shelves should be kept on the issue counter to ensure correct shelving.
- In case of loss of books, the borrower must immediately inform the librarian of the same in writing.
- Silence and a quite atmosphere for study should be maintained in the library. Discussions should be held outside the library
- It is not permitted to smoke or to have refreshments in the library.
- Library books should be used very carefully. Writing/making marks in the books is strictly forbidden. Pages should not be folded to be as book marks.
- Tearing off pages is a serious offence. Any person found in the act/evidence of such action will be seriously dealt with.
- Disregard of library rules, indiscipline and misbehavior will render the borrower liable to be refused access to the library.
- The use of mobile phone is strictly prohibited insight the library falling the same will fine a 2 days confiscated or Rs. 50 fine. The library staff is not responsible for the loss of student’s mobile phone from the library.
- All books, files, notebooks etc. must be presented to the attendant at the checkpoint for inspection before leaving the library. There is no exception to this rule.
- No visitors or guest will be permitted to use the library without the librarian’s prior permission. Visitors are allowed to use the library only on Fridays and Saturdays with a reference letter from their college library and with Rs. 30/- reading charges for 2 days.
- All visitors including alumni are requested to sign the visitor’s book kept at the counter. This is required to maintain the statistics of outsiders using the library.
- The librarian reserves the right to call back any issued books at any time.
- Students can borrow two books at a time. However, they cannot borrow two books dealing with the same subject at a time is a demand for the same by other students. MSW-II students get an extra borrowing card for their Research/Term Paper. They can issue only two books related to their Research/Term paper subject for a week.
- Students will be issued one borrowing card which must be produced at the time of issuing and returning books. Borrowed books may be renewed provided there are no other claims. The book and borrowing card must be produced at the time of renewal. If the book is not brought at the time of renewal, the student will have to pay a fine for that book for that day.
- In case of loss of borrowing card, a duplicate will be issued at the librarian’s discretion on payment of Rs. 50/- Lost cards will not be replaced more than once in a three- month period.
- No periodical may be removed from the library.
Latest Photo Galleries
Blood Donation Camp
College Institute Day
College Sports Day
Dance Therapy Workshop