About the Library:

Introduction

The Library of the College was started in 1958, in a small way, outside the Principal’s office with cupboards and a few books. In 1960, it was moved to a little room on the ground floor. At that time it was a Post Graduate Diploma in Social work. The library existed in this little room for a few years adding to the original stock of books and cupboards till it was finally shifted to the Third floor of the building where it now exists.


The college has a well equipped library which serves as a rich collection of updated, relevant material for undergraduate and post graduate students. The library is completely computerized and serves all categories of people from the field apart from its services to the college.

Latest Photo Galleries

  • Blood Donation Camp

  • Cake Making

  • Carol Singing

  • College Institute Day

  • College Sports Day

  • Dance Therapy Workshop

  • DIWALI Celebration