1) Online application form shall open on 16 th March, 2020 at 3.00 pm
2) Read the admission policy, eligibility details, and prospectus for key information before applying
3) Online forms shall be completed in all respects and must be submitted on or before 23rd May, 2020 till 3.00 pm. Applications received thereafter will not be entertained
4) Candidates who fulfill all the basic requirement as per the admission policy shall be called for the Entrance Test
5) Entrance Test shall be held on 2 nd June 2020.
6) Based on the entrance test performance, next level of screening will be held as per the admission policy. Shortlisted candidates for the group discussion and personal interview (GD & PI) shall be informed officially
7) Date of GD & PI shall be informed only for the short-listed candidates. Enquiries at this stage is not allowed. Lobbying shall disqualify the candidate for further admission procedures.
8) The selected students for admission to the MSW program shall be informed through the admission portal, registered email and college notice board
9) Candidates selected for admission are required to pay the fees and enroll themselves with in the time duration. Remember that the candidates who fail to enroll within the period of 3 days will lose their admission offer.
10) Graduates of Universities other than the University of Mumbai are required to submit the Migration Certificate from their Graduating University within one week of taking admission. Please note that it is the responsibility of the applicant to get the Migration Certificate, Mark Sheets and Verification of Mark Sheet from his/her University in time. In case the applicant is not able to get the migration certificate in time, their admission is liable to get cancelled.
11) Remember, all are provisional admission till your eligibility is cleared by University of Mumbai.
12) No enquiries will be entertained in case a student fails to secure admission
College of Social Work (Autonomous) Nirmala Niketan Institute, Mumbai